Container inlets are mainly designed for transportation of large quantities of bulk materials. Inlets match every standard 20ft and 40ft ISO shipping container. Our basic design comes with a zipper opener, other solutions depend on customer’s requirements (filling spout, etc.). Discharge by means of discharging spout, cutting-off the front side of the container liner, or even by suction.
Advantages of using the container inlets
- optimum protection of transported product against contamination
- design exactly according to customer’s requirements
- easy to install (less than 10 minutes)
- increased capacity and lower costs
- low weight (20ft container liner weighs 7 kg only)
Typical products – hops, meat and bone meal, food and non-food quality granulates, etc.