Conventional, four-point (as well as two-point and one-point) big bags for use with the majority of free-flowing and bulk materials in volumes of up to 3 m3.
Typical product - agricultural products (cereals, rice, cocoa beans, soya beans), construction materials (gravel, sand).
Standard bags may be completed with the following liners
- standard polyethylene liner
- special barrier liner
- liner with inner structure- gambo liner
Filling of bags with materials at temperatures exceeding 60°C shall be consulted with the manufacturer (according to EN 1898). Bags may be used at temperatures down to -40°C. UV stabilization – 150 kLy.
Safe working load SWL – up to 2400 kg of material.
Safety factor SF
- 5 : 1 (single-trip )
- 6 : 1 (multi-trip/semi-reusable)
- 8 : 1 (multi-trip/reusable)
- design of filling and discharging parts of the bag, basic design